Chefs Bread Board | NZ Macrocarpa
$76.00 – $89.00
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime! Eco-friendly – New Zealand made from professional board makers.
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef’s Bread boards and blocks has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. Our lighter slimline boards are also ideal for boating/fishing and camping.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well a being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher.
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
Guide to board grades and images:
- All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Board/wood conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included or listed as specified.
- All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the under/reverse side as this side is not normally seen.
- Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
- Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and there is no timber that is immune from some movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking – this is normal and is part of the timber’s rustic character.
- Leading solid wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Products professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products at good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rain forest wood, nor MDF