Professional Chopping Board | NZ Eucalyptus
100 Years in the making – designed to last a lifetime! Eco-friendly and New Zealand made from professional board makers!
- Milled from NZ Eucalyptus Saligna up to 100 years old
- Eco friendly, no tanalising preservative
- Solid wood, multi laminated
- Dressed in mineral board conditioner
- Board conditioner 200ml
- 5 Year Warranty
Our range of Eucalyptus chef’s blocks and boards are a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable.
Eucalyptus is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for up to two years. It is 100% eco-friendly that requires no tanalising preservative.
Care & Cleaning:
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the wood with mineral oil board conditioner as often as required (included)
A guide to board grades and images:
- All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Board/wood conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included or listed as specified.
- All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the under/reverse side as this side is not normally seen.
- Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
- Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and there is no timber that is immune from some movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking – this is normal and is part of the timber’s rustic character.
- Leading solid wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Products professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products at good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rain forest wood, nor MDF