Fermentation Pot | 7 Litre
Fermenting pots are the most effective way to make your own probiotic-rich foods through fermentation. Ideal for the fermentation of Kimchi, Sauerkraut, fermented vegetables or preserving food for good gut health.
- Has a unique airlock water seal for ultimate results and no mould or yeast growth
- Includes trendy and useful indents for better control and grip when moving pot
- Also includes glazed ceramic weights, and instructions and recipe book for making pickled vegetables, sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, hot sauce, vinegar, kombucha and much more
- Materials: ceramic
- Dimensions (LWH): 28 x 28 x 42cm
So excited to use this to make a large batch of sauerkraut. So beautiful on my bench top too.
Unique Key Features:
- Handmade, custom designed and functional
- Easy to use and make successful ferments
- Made from pristine white ceramic
- Fully glazed pots with food-grade non toxic glaze
- Include a water moat for traditional fermentation process
- Easy to clean and hygienic
- Aesthetically pleasing to complement any kitchen bench
- Includes a 25 page recipe book and instructions
- Packaged in eco-friendly & sustainable packaging
- Includes one-to-one support via email or phone call
The 7L Fermentation pot makes approximately 6-7kgs of fermented produce.