Organic Neem Garden Care Pack
Neem Garden Pack Contains:
- Organic BioGro certified neem granules 500g
- Organic BioGro certified neem oil insecticide 250ml
- Organic liquid fertilizer /Seaweed tonic 250ml
Know the difference :
Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide differs from other commercial neem oils in that other commercial neem oils are emulsified by adding solvents to make them water-soluble. In this form, it is then able to be utilized for home garden use. Native Neem Organic Neem Oil Insecticide is produced using natural emulsifiers, making it chemical-free, made with raw and cold-pressed neem oil, and ideal for your garden.
The neem granules should be added to the soil at planting time. Alternatively, it should be applied to the ground surface well before insects that attack your plants are about. Presently, Grass Grub, Purina, and Bronze Beetle are all problems that can be controlled with Neem. If you are having problems with your tomatoes and potatoes, Neem is particularly efficacious and the best natural safeguard against the potato/tomato psyllid.
- Stops progression from eggs to grubs
- Stops grubs becoming flying insects
- Reduces insect attack
- Controls grass grub
- Controls root nematodes
- Controls mealybugs
- Controls tomato/potato psyllid
- Controls white butterfly attack
- Protects Container plants
- Note: It is common to see white mould on granules when not covered with soil. This is a natural breakdown process and it will not harm your plant. The mold will be beneficial to the component of soil. If you do not want to see the mold, then put some soil on the top of the granules, this will also dampen the smell of the granules.
Unlike chemicals, insects do not become ‘super’ insects that develop resistance.
Field Studies have shown that Neem Tree Granules dosed at 250 kilograms per hectare has the efficiency of commercial neem cake at a dosage of 1000 kilograms per hectare.
- Totally prevents hatching and acts as an insecticide on eggs in the soil
- Enriches the soil with natural nutrients
- The chlorophyll content increases daily
- Totally organic matter, no harm to soil, water, or the environment and includes the growth of beneficial soil flora and fauna
- Increases the nutrients and microorganisms of the soil and develops as totally organic matter as follows
- Induces the nitrification process
- The decomposition of Neem cake releases fatty acids, aldehydes, ketones, amino acids, carbohydrates, and frees sulfur, which forms the precursor materials for plant growth and metabolism
- Once decomposed, many of the released compounds hinder the growth of pathogenic fungus
- The taste, odor, and organic composition retards repel/inhibits the growth and development of plant-parasitic nematodes
- Root galling can be controlled
Advantages of Organic BioGro Certified Neem Insecticide
Neem Oil Insecticide Controls Broad Spectrum Fungicide / Insecticide / Miticide For Indoor / Outdoor use on Ornamental Flowering Plants, Trees, Shrubs, Foliage, and Home and Residential Landscapes.
Neem Oil Insecticide is effective in controlling Black Spot, Mildew, Rust, Scab, Whiteflies, Aphids, scale, borer, aphids, spider mites, grass grubs, mealy bugs, thrips, leaf spots, codling moth, nematodes, leaf rollers, leafhoppers, botrytis, twig and tip blight, Alternaria, etc.
Our Neem Oil Insecticide is effective in controlling more than 200 insects and pests.
Native Neem Neem Oil is non-toxic to humans, birds, earthworms, or animals.
Advantages of Organic Liquid Fertilizer
Native Neem Liquid Fertiliser provides the full range of trace elements and growth stimulants in a form that plants can easily absorb directly through their leaves. Native Neem Liquid Fertiliser has a natural anti-drought agent with excellent bio-stimulation activity. With the power of fermented seaweed and neem, it works as a regular pest/insect controller as well as providing essential micronutrients to the plants. Seaweed, Humic, and Fulvic combustion after fermentation releases enormous energy in the form of soluble nutrients and provides nutritional support to the plant at all stages in the crop life cycle.