Behind the Fence Letterbox – Black
Designed to mount behind a fence, with the stylish faceplate showing on your street frontage and proudly made in New Zealand.
- Waterproof with A4 magazine capacity.
- Lock supplied with two keys which is optional to use.
- Maintenance free.
- Made in New Zealand from powder coated black 2mm aluminium & exterior ACM.
- Online key replacement service.
- The letterbox has pre-drilled holes to make attachment to your fence easy. Check the location of these against your fence to find the best position. NZ Post recommends the posting slot be positioned between 900-1200mm from the ground.
- Mark and pre-drill the fixing points and faceplate area and cut a hole in your fence to suit the faceplate.
- Use the supplied stainless steel screws to attach the catcher to your fence using a square-drive bit or screwdriver.
- For additional weatherproofing – Add a line of silicone to the join where the top of the letterbox meets the fence.
- Glue the faceplate to the front of your fence for a fixing-free finish.
- A flexible glue such as MS adhesive is ideal for timber fences. A particular type of glue may be required to suit your specific fence material.
- Remove the protective film from the stainless-steel faceplate to finish.
Made in New Zealand
We will process your order within 5-7 working days.