Fence Panel | Privacy Screen | Flex Pod
“Flexpod” laser cut panels are ideal when you want light through without blocking the outdoor views. You can create a stunning outdoor private area, internal partition wall or a security screen for your business. This panel set features clean and elegant laser cut design , high quality of workmanship and can be modified to suit any residential or commercial need.
Benefits of our laser cut fence panels & privacy screens.
- Increased privacy – The neighbours and passer-by will not be seeing your own personal goings-on.
- Shade – We love our summer but it is always nice to find a bit of shade. A privacy screen can offer this much-needed shade on a hot day.
- Hiding eyesores – Things like air conditioning units and rubbish bins can be really distracting. Privacy screens are a good way of dividing and keeping these out of sight.
- Attractive – The right screen can really accentuate your outdoor by creating a pleasing focal point.
- Customised : All our privacy screen and fence panels can be customised for design, size, colour and structure.
Can I install the fence panels and screens myself?
If you are good with a measuring tape and can handle a drill/driver, you will have no issues installing the panels.
Why choose our Laser Cut Panels
Our fence panels and privacy screens don’t just fill spaces, they start a conversation. They are a creative way making your house stand out. Our designs are original and work with both modern and classic kiwi homes.
In addition to the fence panels we can also supply
- Custom Brackets
- Metal posts
- Mounting pins ( welded behind the panels )
- Stainless Steel spacers
Please Contact Us for colour options, customised designs /sizes, mounting options and complete gate solutions. Our design team will work with you to create your own unique private space.
Panel Size :1800 x 1100 mm
Thickness : 3.00 mm
These panels are made to order and we can alter the design and size to suit your requirements. Please contact us for your size and design variation requirements.
Please note that Corten steel products are supplied in a bare metal, raw untouched finish, and will develop a rusty patina in a few weeks, giving it a beautiful and natural look.
The powder coated products are made in aluminium and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Dispatch time : We aim to dispatch corten steel panels within 2 weeks and powder coated panels in 3 weeks of the order/purchase.