The Exposed Pipe shower can be configured out of the wall or floor, so it can stand full length over a bath or be wall-mounted.
Dimensions can be easily adjusted by your plumber during installation – so it’s ideal if you’re designing to suit an unusual space or have a specific look in mind.
Independent hot and cold tap control adds to the vintage appeal of the shower unit. Original hand-made mixing chamber (which is a great option if you need custom centres for your supply feeds).
It’s the choice of finish that really makes the exposed pipe shower your own; the warmth and richness of antique-aged copper bringing character to an Artisan-inspired scheme, whilst polished copper or chrome fit in well in a modern setting.
Our range has been well tested and approved to a full 3 star rating* for water consumption.
- Overall height – Short (out of wall) – 1400mm Full – 2400mm (from the ground up)
- Forward reach – 500mm but can be cut to fit your needs on site
- The 200mm and 250mm rose sizes come with 20mm pipes and fittings.
- All Fittings are made from solid copper and brass.
- Waste pipes are not included.