Pet Putty™ | Rosemary | Natural Healing Clay for Wounds & Allergies
$35.00 – $49.90
100% natural, Pet Putty™ has clinically-proven anti-microbial properties that can assist your pet’s skin healing process.
Developed and tested by a holistic Kiwi veterinarian, Pet Putty™ is an essential item for your pet first aid kit.
Pet Putty™ is made from a unique, sodium bentonite clay that is sustainably and ethically extracted from one of the purest sources in the world. It is then hydrated using filtered water and preserved with natural organic plant extracts in small batches right here in New Zealand.
We recommend Pet Putty™ for:
- Itching and “hot spots”
- Burst abscesses
- Bleeding wounds
- Slow to heal wounds
- Fungal nails
- Stubborn bacterial or fungal skin infections
Please can you shout out to your customers that this is the best natural product I have ever used. Saw changes in the second day of use and I had tried everything, nothing worked but Pet Putty, absolutely fantastic results. A must have for your first aid kit. Regards Sue.
Directions for Use:
- Apply Pet Putty™ to the problem area ensuring generous coverage.
- For minor wounds, burns and itchy spots, leave on for a minimum of 1 hour.
- To remove Pet Putty™ wipe off the bulk with a paper towel and wash the remainder with warm water.
- For deeper ulcers and wounds leave Pet Putty™ in place until it naturally dries and falls off.
- Allow the skin to dry and breathe for at least several hours between applications.
- Repeat daily until the problem has resolved.
- Do NOT use the same clay twice.
- Once the clay has been removed ensure the coat and skin are clear of pet putty™ residue to dry and oxygenate the skin.
- Pet Putty™ packing works best when used consistently.
- 60 or 130 gms – Please choose your size below.