The Exposed Pipe shower can be configured out of the wall or floor, so it can stand full length over a bath or be wall-mounted.
Dimensions can be easily adjusted by your plumber during installation.
Ideal if you’re designing to suit an unusual space.
Independent hot and cold tap control adds to the vintage appeal of the shower unit. Original hand-made mixing chamber (which is a great option if you need custom centres for your supply feeds).
It’s the choice of finish that really makes the exposed pipe shower your own; the warmth and richness of antique-aged copper bringing character to an Artisan-inspired scheme, whilst polished copper or chrome fit in well in a modern setting.
Our range has been well tested and approved to a full 3 star rating* for water consumption.
- Overall height – Short (out of wall) – 1400mm
- See here for Full – 2400mm (from the ground up)
- Forward reach – 500mm but can be cut to fit your needs on site
- The 200mm and 250mm rose sizes come with 20mm pipes and fittings.
- All Fittings are made from solid copper and brass.
- Waste pipes are not included.